Monday, December 6, 2010

Semi-anniversary

Yesterday was our semi-anniversary. It totally DOES feel like we have been married 6 months, but in a good way. :). I have such a wonderful husband he totally gets me. We have had so much happen this year, it is nuts. December will probably also be a hectic month so we are hoping for a calm 2011.

We spent the evening helping to decorate my parents Christmas tree (since I am not putting one up this year), watching "It's a Wonderful Life," and drinking hot cider. It was great.

Then I came home and my migraine came back which kind of put a damper on most of my day today. Thankfully, the migraine subsided and I had an awesome evening with the husband: dinner, movies, and making hats for babies. :)

The hat count is now up to 10! I am so excited. And I heard from a friend who is a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit that they definitely use the hats which just motivated me even more to make them (Thank you Jessica!). Here are the latest additions:
















This last hat is probably my favorite. I think it is too big for a preemie. And the craftsmanship isn't very good. There are definitely some areas that need work. But this was the hardest hat i have done so far. You had to count the entire time and it turns out I kind of suck at counting while doing something else (i.e. crocheting). But still... I think I will be making more of those.

I have a feeling tomorrow will be a super productive day at work. :) I feel good about it.

Good Night!

Love, Mrs. Janney



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary