Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stuffed Mushrooms



The stuffed mushrooms were a success! Also, after a little research we concluded that they really aren't that bad for you probably. They have sausage and cheese in them. Other than that, they have probably 3 or 4 servings of veggies. AND portabella mushrooms are apparently super good for you. Who knew?



The recipe made MORE than enough stuffing for the 2 portabellas we had last night, so I followed the recipes advice and had some baby bellas to stuff too. So we stuffed and baked those too and I just had them for lunch. YUMMY!



It must be the beginning of allergy season or something because my sinuses, throat, and chest have been mad at me. Hopefully this isn't a problem for any of you. :)



Such a busy night ahead of us, getting ready to head East for Karla and Ben's wedding. I am excited to see Karla (even though she will be busy) and to celebrate her wedding day with her. Not to mention it will be a nice little getaway with my Mr.



I am trying to be better about updating my blog. But I realize I don't have much to write about today. I haven't been sleeping well because of my sinus issues and my throat hurts so I am not exactly talkative. Actually I am the opposite of talkative. Just keep thinking of the stuff I need to do when I get home. And I have no idea what we are having for dinner tonight.


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary