Tuesday, February 22, 2011

V-day Gift

Last night when we got home, my Valentine's Day gift was in the mail!! I was so excited to see what my Mr. had gotten for me.




He did well...








This is the necklace he got me from The Vintage Pearl. Oh my I totally love it. They have tons of necklaces I want (but I don't have children so a lot of them don't make sense).

I so so LOVE this necklace that I almost can't contain myself. Go check out the website. After all, Mother's Day is coming up soon.

Just a suggestion. :)

Love, Mrs. Janney

3 comments:

  1. Cute gift! Love the initials part x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! Love. Happy valentines Day to you for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! Hope you both had a great Valentine's Day as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary