Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy <3 Day!

In the past, I haven't been a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I kind of think the only people who like it are the ones that always had flowers sent to them in high school. I was not one of those people. Not to mention that my birthday is really close to Valentine's Day and boyfriends have always tried to group the two together. But since meeting Phil, I have had some better V-days. Phil has done a great job of making my day special. I still don't like to have high expectations for the day but since I am now a love-sick person, I don't mind having an excuse to be romantic with my Mr.

So far, I found this note in my lunch box...






And my officemate got me these flowers...






And we are celebrating this puppy's 4th birthday (she is now older than Phil and I in dog years)...






Phil and I are making these for dinner. :) I think they will be yummy.



Happy Valentine's Day!!



Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary