Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feeling Good

So I am laying in bed right now, typing this on my phone. And I just feel good. I have had a pretty good couple of days. I feel energized, I feel like I have contributed at work, I have helped around the house to make sure things are easy for Phil while he is stressed, I have worked out, and I have made pretty good dinners. It has just been good.

I think after the wedding things were just crazy. We weren't really able to get a handle on the house or laundry or gifts. But I finally feel like we are getting a hold of some things.

I have been struggling with motivation for myself. So many things I have wanted to accomplish are not in my control and that has been discouraging to me. But I am finally starting to get some goals for myself again. More importantly, I am getting a handle on making goals for things I can control. I think that is making the biggest difference.

Tomorrow night I get to spend time with my family and see some of my nephews. That is something to look forward too. I think tomorrow could be a pretty great day too. :)



Love, Mrs. Janney





Location:My Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary