Monday, July 12, 2010

Getting Started

So after reading other people's blogs for about a year now, I have decided to finally start one of my own. I figure even if nobody reads it, it will be a fun thing for Phil and I to look back on.

I have also picked up quite a few tips, recipes and ideas from the blogs I have read. So I figured I would pass along the recipes and ideas I have had or used as well.

So here's a little about me. I am in my mid-twenties and just got married to probably the best man in the world a little over a month ago. We live in a duplex with our dog, a short drive away from my office and an hour commute from Oregon State University where Phil (the husband) is attending grad school.

I am slowly learning that I love to be domestic. I have also learned lately that I am getting into nutrition and fitness which is definitely new for me. Those topics will probably frequent these blogs.

So... To anyone that may possibly read this, I hope it is slightly entertaining.

I will leave you with a picture of me and the chicken I roasted last night. It was super delicious.





Love, Mrs. Janney

5 comments:

  1. I also got started blogging to record our family life. I can't tell you how many times we've since consulted the blog to see what we were doing for X occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been clicking around since coming here from the Camp Patton link up. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is the first I've read --- you look so cute in that pic!!

    I feel like I've read this before though --- bc I am an ultra creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found and followed your blog through Grace's. So glad she did the link-up, it is so fun to find other awesome lady-bloggers to follow, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've so enjoyed following the story of your growing family (cutest puppy ever)! Thanks for linking up and sharing your first post! I love the chicken photo!

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary