Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Feeling Sleepy...

I am really tired today. I am not sure why. I think it is a combination of waking up twice last night (thank you Lyme Disease) and lack of coffee yesterday and today (the creamer I bought is NOT GOOD).

My motivation for things has been going up and down... I get super excited to clean and then I lose my motivation. I am really excited about working out and then I don't want to do it. Gotta stay consistent! At least when it comes to the gym, as long as I can get myself there, I work out and do fine. As for cleaning... that's a different story.

I just need to make it through the afternoon and then it is gym, make dinner (veggie fajitas), and clean hopefully. NO! I am GOING to clean. :)

I will NOT lose my motivation.

Here's my quote that is keeping the motivation up:

"They say it takes certainty more than talent to make a star. I mean, look at John Stamos." - Emma

It's from GLEE



Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary