Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My favorite things...

Had kind of a rough day today... Let's not get into the details. In an effort to lift my spirits, I have decided to make a list of some of my favorite things that I happen to have around.

1. Husband

2. Blankets

3. Harvest Moon. Now in my tummy.

4. A good book. Right now that is the The Irresistible Henry House.

5. Hot Chocolate. There is some sitting by my bed.

6. Healthy turkey pepperoni pizza. Had some for dinner.

7. Pumpkin Spice Latte. Might have to grab one in the morning.

8. Feeling great on a longer run. Hoping to run in the morning.

9. The smell of the rain and fall in general.

10. Husband. He deserves being on the list twice. :)




There are way more things to add to the list but I thought 10 was a nice even number. Here's hoping that tomorrow is a much better day!!

Good night.

Love, Mrs. Janney


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary