Friday, January 7, 2011

I PASSED!!










I found out yesterday officially (Wednesday unofficially) that I passed the PE Exam!! I was so excited Wednesay when I looked on the licensing board website and saw my certificate number with a "PE" next to it, I literally was shaking. I could have run around the building a few times. And yesterday, I was so excited, I kind of had a hard time catching my breath all day (made working out that night pretty interesting).




It has been such a HUGE relief. I mean, this is by far the biggest hurdle of my young career. I can actually say now that I am a Civil Engineer. I'm not just an Engineer-in-Training or an Engineering Intern. I'm a Civil Engineer.










There were so many reasons I REALLY wanted to pass this test. One of the big ones was just how much I didn't want to have to do it again. I would have had to wait until October to take it again. And I would have had to relive the month and a half of having ZERO life while I studied. Because that is literally all I did for the entire month of October and probably more than half of September and not to mention studying since when I could in August and the other half of Septebmer. If it weren't for my husband, I may not have even eaten. And I would have been wearing dirty clothes. Most likely fleece pants. Thinking about having to take it over again and go through the study process over again seriously made me want to cry.




It is pretty surreal. I am so excited.



Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary