Saturday, March 5, 2011

My subconscious thinks I am fat

I went to Old Navy today to buy one thing and of course I bought like 5 things. But 3 of them were on clearance which made it a little better. One of those things was a pair of jeans. Who couldn't use a decent pair of jeans for $17? I know I sure could. So I grabbed a my size and headed to the cashier.

It wasn't until like 20 minutes later that I realized that I haven't worn that size of pant for almost a year. I am actually a size smaller.

I knew I felt guilty about not going to the gym, but I think this proves it. My subconscious is already preparing for my butt to get bigger.

The sad thing is that they probably already fit (I am afraid to find out)...


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary