Saturday, December 4, 2010

More hats!

I have finished a few more hats. They are so cute! I think once I get over ten or maybe more like twenty hats, I will starts trying to figure out where to give these hats away to. Hopefully someone will want them.

Here is a picture of the latest hats:






It is crazy to me how the same pattern can give such different looking hats with just a couple of changes. I think I will add a little bow to the pink and white hat.






Yeah. That is cute.

The other night I started working on a slightly harder hat that will hopefully be super cute. I haven't finished that yet. Just a little more left on that one.

On a personal note, I think I have the best husband in the world. Last night I came home to find our wreath on our door and all of my Christmas candles out! He knew I was kind of in a funk about Christmas, so he did it to try to cheer me up. :)

Then he took me out for drinks, dinner and to see Burlesque which I am pretty sure was the last movie he ever wanted to see. Definite husband points earned for that gut. :)

And since today is the Civil War game, I will end by saying...

GO BEAVERS!!

Love, Mrs. Janney




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary