Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am a NERD

As if there was any doubt (I am an engineer), I am admitting that I am a nerd.

Here are some examples:

1. Here is my latest Amazon order:




I want to run. I want my butt to shrink while I run. And I want to get more info on structural engineering. NERD

I was so excited to get these books. I tracked it everyday. NERD

2. We got a freezer this weekend. A full freezer. My brother gave it to us for free and it used to be my parents'. I was so excited for the freezer. We went to Costco on Sunday just so I could buy stuff to put in the freezer. No worries... It was healthy stuff (frozen veggies and frozen salmon). NERD

Those are two examples from today. I have to go read my running books now.


Love, Mrs. Janney

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it! Spent my evening looking up recipes for mini turkey meatloaf...nerd? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like that manual... Yes this is a serious question... NERD

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're a nerd, then I'm a nerd.

    :)

    I have no shame. Hooray for us! hahaha...oh man, it's late.

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary