Monday, May 9, 2011

WEIRD Dream last night

Another night of horrible sleep.  I blame allergies.  I think I woke up at least 4 times.  But I did manage to stay asleep long enough to have one of the weirdest dreams I have had in a while...


I was walking down the street with Phil when I notice a white cat.  The a black and white dog comes up the cat and mounts it (which the cat allows).  So the white cat and the black and white dog copulate.  Then a few seconds later, the cat gives birth to a white dog, then a black dog, and then a grey camel.  So I turned to Phil and asked what the gestation period of a cat is because obviously that didn't take very long.


Then I woke up.


So much of that dream doesn't make sense.

1)  I am pretty sure cats and dogs don't mate with each other.

2)  Also pretty sure that a cat wouldn't give birth to a dog, let alone a camel.

3)  I don't think camels are grey.

4)  The gestation period for a cat must be longer than a few seconds.  Pretty positive on this one.


I kind of want that dream analyzed.


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary