Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I hate not sleeping through the night. But pretty much ever since getting Lyme Disease, I very rarely sleep through the night. I usually count my blessings if I only wake up once. Couple that with my decision about 6 months ago to drastically cut back on caffeine consumption, and I am a tired girl.

Lots of rambling to justify the fact that I didn't go to the gym last night. I thought I would relax and get to sleep early. I did relax, but I did not fall asleep early (trying to finish a book I don't like).

Part of the reason my evening was so relaxing was this:






While I was cooking. I LOVE cooking usually. It helps me decompress. And what makes cooking better? Having a private concert from your super cute husband. :)

Here is what we has for dinner:





- Poached Lemon Basil Chicken
- Pasta al Pomodoro (made with quinoa pasta)
- Field Green Salad with homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette and walnuts
- Small glass of Pinot Noir (not pictured)

It was delish! (Patting myself on the back as we speak)

It was a wonderful evening. Not regretting my decision to skip the gym. But I can't avoid it any longer I am afraid. I am still tired but my Mr. has softball tonight so I might as well.

Love, Mrs. Janney

1 comment:

  1. That dinner looks yummy & private concerts make everything better! I'm with you though about getting back in the gym! I'm in serious need of up'ing my runs too...alas, I have to skip my run tonight :( boo

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary