Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cute Little Man

This is an old story.  I may or may not have already put it on my blog.  I briefly looked back over old posts to see if I had and I couldn't find anything.  It is TOO CUTE and I had to share it.

So my family LOVES the Oregon State Fair.  We have gone every single year.  I think my dad has gone every year of his life.  The last couple of years, we have organized it such that my entire family all goes together.  This is pretty fun because of the little boys.

This year, David was tall enough to go on rides, but some rides, he needed to be accompanied by an adult.  I was elected to go with him.


David at the State Fair

The boys all wanted to go on the tiger roller coaster thing, so David and I got in line and got our seats.  I thought to myself, "This could either be really good or really bad."  What if he got totally freaked out at the beginning of the ride and then I had this screaming kid freaking out for the next minute and a half.

So we are in our seats, I lowered the bar over our laps and said to David, "Here we go!"

David turned back to me and said, "Are you ready?"

I almost died.  It was the cutest thing EVER!!  He LOVED the rollercoaster and I even got him to let go of the bar and put his hands up during the ride.

This year, he will be big enough to go on the rides without me.  It will still be fun to watch.  :)



Love, Mrs. Janney

David like the caterpiller Phil found (just as long as he didn't have to touch it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary