Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One of those days...

This week has been weird for me and I am definitely surprised by that because I was actually looking forward to some stuff this week. I think I need a good healthy attitude adjustment. Or a hormone adjustment. Feel like I could burst into tears constantly if I am being completely honest.

Evidence of how my day is going:





Nothing like dropping chocolate on my calculations. Man I am SO professional. Thankfully they were just the rough ones, not the final calcs.

Thought I would share some randomness with this post since I really have nothing to share.





Is this not a normal way to transport a bottle of wine? Cup holder... Bottle holder... It is multi-purpose. One more reason to love the Toyota Camry. They seriously should add that to the amentities list. (it took my 4 tries to type add. Kept coming out as "ass".)





I didn't want to grow any food this year because we don't have a fenced in back yard and our neighbors think it is fun to let their dogs run around and pee of stuff.  Then a couple of weeks ago at the farmer's market, I saw this herb hanger for sale from the cutest old man.  So, I am trying my hand at growing herbs. So far, I haven't managed to kill these. Give me another week. I am sure they will be goners soon.

Ok I am done for now.

Love, Mrs. Janney

PS - hard to come up with something to be thankful for when I am in the midst of throwing myself a pity party. Maybe it will help jump start my attitude adjustment.

I am thankful for the Pastors at our church who took the time to call us last night to ask about Phil's dad. Thank you Pastor Don (like he reads this). Just one more reason why I love Our Savior's Lutheran Church.

I am thankful for doctors. Even though test results might take time and sometimes they don't respond as quickly as I would like, I am thankful to live in a place where the technology and expertise is accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary