Sunday, June 5, 2011

1 Year Anniversary

[WARNING: Sappy, Sentimental Post]




I will confess, I actually wrote this post a few days ago.  Obviously I am not spending my anniversary on the internet.  I am spending it with MY HUSBAND.  :)  If things work out the way we have it planned, we will be in Portland having breakfast or on our way north when this posts.

I will recap after we get back.

I honestly can't believe our wedding was a year ago.  In a way, it feels like it was just yesterday.  But in a lot of other ways, it feels like we have been married for longer than a year.

Our wedding day was perfect.  Even though I was crazy nervous/anxious and we were so busy we couldn't fully enjoy it, I know the day went off without a hitch.  The weather even cooperated.  The entire week before the wedding, it rained like crazy.  But on our wedding day, it was mid to low 70's and sunny.  It was wonderful because people were able to hang out on the deck of the winery at the reception and enjoy the view.

This past year has been full of craziness:

- Baby Shower
- Painting the duplex
- Watching Braxton be born
- Phil's Prelims
- Ed's Liver Cancer
- The PE Exam
- Thanksgiving in Georgia
- Christmas in Virginia
- Karla's Wedding in Boston
- Phil's Parents Visiting
- Getting ready for Tegan's Wedding/Wedding Festivities
- Owning a business in a horrible economy

And many more I can't think of at the moment.  Through all of that, the one thing that never been difficult is being married to Phil.  I honestly think he is a saint.  I am not easy to put up with, I realize this.  He not only puts up with me, but loves me and supports me in every crazy idea I come up with.

This year has been the most challenging year of my young life.  We have faced challenges together I didn't think we would have to face for a LONG time.  And I know there are many more challenges in store for us.  But I can't think of a better person to face those challenges with.



I love you, Phil!  Thank you for asking me to marry you.  Happy Anniversary!!  I hope you life your paper gift.

Love, Mrs. Janney



PS - Sorry for the mushy post.  At least I warned you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary