Monday, July 11, 2011

Boston

Remember about 6 months ago when I said Phil and I went to Boston for Karla's wedding?

Well here are some pictures from that trip.


Dinner in The North End.


I accidentally bought tickets to a Fenway Park tour.  But it was actually really interesting.  And it gained me some "wife points."  Always good to stock up on those.





YUMMY pizza.  And it cost $2.75.










Isn't she just the most beautiful bride?  If she weren't the nicest person alive and one of my dear friends, I would have a hard time not hating her.  As if she weren't pretty enough, she is super smart, a great decorator, and can cook THE BEST food (which is also really healthy).





Now it is almost as if you were there with us.  Cheap trip for you!!


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary