Friday, July 8, 2011

Educated Coloring

I have a Honors degree in Civil Engineering. I have a Master's Degree in Civil Engineering. My thesis was on evaluating water quality ponds. I had an internship for almost every college break (including Christmas breaks). I went straight from school to work. I studied for months straight for the PE Exam. I am a licensed engineer in Oregon and this is what I did this afternoon:





I colored.

Well, I finished my structural calculations for the building's Live Load and Bearing Capacity and THEN I colored.

The coloring is very important. Helps illustrate my results.

I am not as good as Sam, but I did my best.


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary