If you look closely in the upper left hand corner, there is a prompt to help you "Find a Canadian."
This prompted a few questions:
1) Do I need a Canadian?
2) WHY do I need a Canadian?
3) Should I be looking for a Canadian?
4) Is it because of the healthcare?
5) Are Canadians hard to find?
6) Why is Lenscrafters so intent on matching people with Canadians?
I will leave you to ponder these questions. But, if you are looking for a Canadian, look no further than the Lenscrafters' website. They will help you out.
Love, Mrs. Janney
Let me just clarify, Phil and I are not stupid. We are aware that the actual prompt says "Find a Canadian Store" and that the linebreaks just worked out strangely. But it is funnier this way.