A short list of randoms for this wonderful Friday afternoon! Let's get started, shall we?
1. Well Phil may have had food poisoning or a stomach virus, but upon further review I don't think it's the same thing I had. Because my stomach STILL hurts. Days later. Like a super dull ache. I've had it before. As it turns out, I inherited from my father his wonderful blue eyes, zest for math, and an awful stomach. I started having problems with it in grad school and it sneaks up every once in a while. Right when Phil and I got engaged, it flared up from taking Advil. I think this time, it is stress. Irregardless, I forgot my Tums today and am paying for it. I mean, drinking water hurts. Ugh...
2. I'm slightly obsessed with the fact that the Real Housewives of the OC is on Hulu Plus. I may or may not have ditched my Netflix to get Hulu Plus because of it. Whatever, don't judge. Or do. The trashy reality TV made a perfect back drop to my weekend of culinary domesticity. I am trying to not subject Phil to it very much because I love him.
3. Cotton has another show next weekend and let's just say our expectations are low. He went to class last week and acted like he had never been on a leash in his life. It was downright embarrassing. And then this week, we couldn't go to class because of our illnesses. I think we will be doing a little show dog work over the weekend.
4. I was going to do a dedicated post to this, but am frankly running out of things to list here (as is obvious from the previous 3 on the list) but the weather in the PNW has warmed up enough that we got Hank the Tank a pool!!
Needless to say, he loved it. I don't know what it is, but pools totally wear the babe out! We tried putting him in it Monday night while I made dinner, but it just made him even more exhausted come dinner time, so I will never do that again. The pool is for weekend use only.
5. I am a picture hoarder on my phone. Honestly, I had over 1500 pictures on my phone until I finally cleared them off a few weeks ago. I mean, what if I want to look at a picture of Henry at 3 weeks old randomly at some point? Or 3 months? Or 4 months? Or from that random Tuesday? But I finally cleared them off. As I was going through them though, I found this one:
He was about 6 months old here. We were in Virginia for Phil's Dad's funeral and Thanksgiving. I grabbed Ed's camera to see if I could figure out how to use it because it was snowing outside. And in the midst of the sadness, this little guy was being absolutely adorable. That one had to stay on the phone.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Stay safe and healthy!