Monday, November 12, 2012

Writing Buddy

Sunday night, I played a little catch-up with my NaNoWriMo Novel.  I did a fairly good job this last week of never getting more than a day behind.  I hate being behind on stuff.

After an EXTREMELY busy week, I was pretty proud of the fact that I never really let the novel hit the back burner.  I worked on it every day, even if it was just for a few hundred words.

I was determined last night though to make up for lost ground.  And so was my writing buddy.


But he ran out of steam before I was done...


We managed to get it done!  Back on track and ready to keep on writing (and maybe even get ahead again).

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get back into writing again. I've been just too darn busy lately. But congrats on getting all caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like Cotton after yesterday too. Something about the mall and all the people.

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary