Lately, I have been dreaming up all of these projects that I want to do. I currently have so many, that I almost don't know where to start.
The first step to all of my projects was CLEANING. Now that that is done, I can actually start doing my projects. Here are some projects I have been thinking about:
1) A project for Dave and Christie's baby. Their baby is due in October and I am SO EXCITED for them!! I haven't exactly told Christie what the project is (she wanted to be surprised). So if you are reading this, Christie, just scroll down really quickly without looking. :)
2) More banners like this one for Tegan's Bridal Shower, only without the letters. I am going to make one for Halloween (perfect because you can hang them outside and they can get wet). I will post pictures when I am done. Let me know if you are interested in one of these banners.
3) Another streamer like this one. I have about 60 to 75 feet of a second streamer ready to be cut. It looked really good at Tegan's Bridal Shower, so I wanted to make the second one and maybe dye it to use for different occasions.
4) I have a couple of crocheting projects up my sleeve as well. One is for ome friends of mine that have a 7 month old little girl. I started this project a few months ago, just because. I had a pattern and I wanted to see if I could make it work. The other project is for a baby shower I am going to at the end of August (need to get going on that one).
5) Plus I need to do an update on my Little Hate Project. I have made quite a few little hats, but I need to make more so I can donate them.
So that is an update on that. I am sure you were all on the edge of your seat during this post.
Love, Mrs. Janney