Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dog Hair

I loathe dog hair. 

I don't just hate it.  I don't dislike it.  I loathe it.  I despise it.

Our dog is so stinkin' cute.  People tell us all of the time what a good dog she is, how well behaved she is, how cute she is, how soft her fur it.  I don't dispute these things.  I will take a little credit for her behavior.  I think I really missed my calling and probably should have been a dog trainer.  I can't take any credit for her cuteness (God made her that way). 

But that fur... it sheds like crazy and gets EV.ER.Y.WHERE!!

I vaccumed.  It runs from the vaccum.

I used the swiffer.  It works pretty well, but some of it gets pushed around.

I used the swiffer vac.  Still some there.

Swiffer mop.  Yup still there and now it is wet and sticks to the floor.

I try to wipe it up... I can't.

I have "joked" with Phil in the past that I am going to shave the dog.  Maybe wax.  After cleaning today, the idea doesn't sound so crazy.  I know it is probably "cruel" and will freak the dog, blah blah blah. 

I probably won't do it.

I can't even get her to stand still for a bath, how would I get her to stand still long enough to shave her. 

Totally unrealistic.

I just found dog hair in the newly washed dishes straight from the dishwasher...

I'm going to lose it.

Thank goodness for Taylor we don't have any clippers.


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary