Tuesday, February 28, 2012

He's Feeling Better

Go Fish.  Popsicles.  Headbandz.  And some dinner.  Thanks to Children's Tylenol and Advil, David is feeling much better.  He says his throat still hurts and by 7:00 last night, he was a little pale and very sleepy, but he RAN up to answer the door and was very goofy so I think that is a good sign.

He was a very brave boy.  And his older brother, Jacob, was a very good helper and big brother (for the most part).  :)



{Phil with his Fair Godmothers card.  Such a good uncle.}


Oh shoot!  No one took a picture of me with my headband on.  Dang.  :)  Maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary