Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A little drive

Phil and I went for a drive yesterday.  It was through some of the ag land in the surrounding area.  It also happens to be where some of his sampling locations were.



It was pretty interesting to hear Phil talk about the difference crops, the planting and harvesting schedule, and what the land used to be.  That guy is crazy smart.

And apparently A LOT of pumpkins are grown in the area.



And this was one of three pumpkin fields we drove past.

October is definitely almost here.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin pics, so pretty.

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a view! I am so excited for Pumpkins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here all we have is corn, some more corn, and soybeans. And then another side of soybeans.

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary