I know fall "officially" started this last weekend, but I thought I would let you know that, yes, fall is here. That means the following:
1) I can rationalize getting a pumpkin spice latte at least once a week. Fall won't be here forever.
2) I can also rationalize hot apple cider on a nightly basis.
3) It's time to make all things pumpkin. Pumpkin bread. Pumpkin pancakes. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
4) Sweaters and scarfs.
5) Apples are a must!!
6) Sleeping with the window open is a necessity. Nothing beats cool fall air at night.
7) All my pumpkin decor should be out.
8) It is necessary to burn fall-scented candles whenever I am home for more than 30 minutes.
9) Halloween candy is fair game.
10) These movies will be watched on repeat until October 31st.
Thus ends the obligatory blogger "this is why I love fall" post. You are welcome.