Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good-bye 2011

I decided to do one last post before the end of the year. I usually hate New Years Eve. It depresses me. But I decided this year i needed a new attitude because this year has pretty much sucked.

That kind of sounds bad. I don't mean to sound like a whiner because there were definitely some highlights in there, but overall I am ready for a new year.

Phil and I were talking about all the awesome things that could happen for us this coming year and it made me really excited.

We don't have any resolutions. And so far my only goal is to find out I don't have cancer/kick cancer's ass (which I totally intend on accomplishing). Phil's goal is to make me a doctor's wife. And get a big boy job.

Maybe by the end of the night, we might have a few more goals to add to the list.

Overall, we are just happy to have 2011 behind us. And we are VERY excited for 2012.

Happy New Year everyone!! Have safe night. See you in 2012!!


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary