Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Make THIS tonight!

My sister-in-law gave me a recipe this weekend she said we just had to try.  So we did.  And it was SO GOOD!!  So I think you should try it too.  They may not sound or look all that appealing (hence why there are no pictures), but BELIEVE ME they are good.  My SIL says her little boys even love it.


Creamy Chicken Burritos

Ingredients:
1 package of thin-sliced chicken breasts
1 large jar of Pace Chunky salsa
1 package of cream cheese (my sister-in-law says the low-fat kind isn't good)

Put all the chicken and the entire jar of salsa in the crock pot and cook all day.

30 minutes before you want to eat, stir.  The chicken will shred as you stir it.  And then stir in the cream cheese.

Serve on warmed tortillas.

And then write me an e-mail and thank me for the wonderful recipe.  :)

2 comments:

  1. We're making burritos tonight but they don't sound like THIS!
    I'll have to ask chef duck to toss some cream cheese in.

    Also, are you going to do the sponsor spotlight aka blog homework?
    It's going up this Friday morning if you want to do i!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make something like this almost every week! I could eat Mexican-ish food every single day! I'm never let down!

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary