Monday, October 27, 2014

Obligatory October Post

We did something this weekend that nobody else has done during the month of October...









{I absolutely love pictures of these two walking together.  
I don't know, they just look like best buddies.  It's too cute to me.}



The pumpkin patch!!!

Ok so maybe it wasn't the most original activity.  But we were one of the first ones and one of the few there.  The weather didn't exactly scream "Outdoor Activity".  But we actually lucked it.  It only sprinkled on us a little and it didn't get super windy until later that afternoon.  I guess that's what you get when you go the last weekend of the month.

But we got our pumpkins.  Henry seemed to have a good time.  He fell asleep on the way home and slept for another 3 hours once we got home.  So... no rain, pumpkins, tired baby.  Recipe of a successful outing.  :)

We also ended up going to the same pumpkin patch the next day with my family and Henry seemed very underwhelmed.  I wonder what his reaction will be on Wednesday when daycare his their "Little People Pumpkin Patch".  Hopefully he won't just be like, "I am so over pumpkins, guys."

We will see.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, Henry is too cute on that mini tractor! We did the pumpkin patch this weekend too...it's usually 90° when we go so it was nice that it was only 80°, haha! Such a fun tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to drag my husband to a pumpkin patch but we have both been out of commission with the worst cold. He totally lucked out. I told him when we have kids he will have no choice so he better enjoy it now!

    Henry is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary