Monday, September 19, 2011

Bad Wife

Lately I have felt like a bad wife.  Like a really bad wife.  I haven't really cooked much.  I haven't really cleaned much.  Usually this wouldn't be that big of a deal, because Phil is excellent at picking up the slack.  But right now, he is knee-deep in lab work.  So hopefully this week I can muster up the energy/motivation and fix my sucky-ness.

According to 1955 standards, I am absoultely horrible.  I think I fail on every single item listed except for "Be happy to see him."  I am always happy to see him.  Or at least most of the time.  :)  Like at least 99.2% of the time.  ALL of the time when he brings me a Pumpkin Spice Latte, like he did on Saturday. (Good move, baby)




Thank goodness I live in the 21st century.


1 comment:

  1. Welp...that settles it...I have never-not a day in my 2 year marriage been a good wife! Sorry Geoff :) Thank goodness we don't live in the 50's...

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary