Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shoe Box Parenting Advice

In preparation for Phil's birthday, I needed to wrap his present.  So I grabbed an old shoe box and put everything in it.  That's right... I got him MULTIPLE gifts.  Making up for being a sucky wife.

Later at the office, I noticed something weird on the box.


The little sticker on the box which suggests I do not do one of 2 things:

1)  Don't let me 0-3 month old play with the shoe box.
2)  Don't store my 0-3 month old IN the shoe box.

In the case of number (1), I am pretty sure 0-3 months old don't play with much of anything.

In the case of number (2), thanks for stating the obvious.

The scary thing is that they put the warning on there probably because someone has already done it.  Goes to prove you don't have to be a genius to have a baby.

Thanks for the parenting advice, Nike.  It would mean a little more if Nike didn't use small children to make their shoes (I can't judge because obviously I bought a pair).

So let me make sure everything is perfectly clear:


Don't store your baby in a Nike shoe box.


Not sure about other boxes.  We will have to see if they also have warnings on them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary