Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Much Needed Vacation

A couple of people have mentioned that based on some of my recent blog posts, I seem a little sad. Honestly... I have been more than a little sad. I am glad my writing "voice" has been coming through. My 6th grade English teacher would be proud.

Life is full of ups and downs. Currently, I am in one of the downs. (No worries people... It is nothing with our marriage.) Things have been a little more than challenging lately. In have thought about sharing the specifics online with you fine people but I am just not ready to do that yet.

I have found that I really have needed to just feel whatever emotions comes at the time whether it is sadness or jealousy or whatever. Lately that has been sadness.

Currently, Phil and I are in Virginia for a shirt trip here:








We went to the JMU Homecoming to spend some time with Phil's college roommates. It has been such a fun trip and a nice way to distract ourselves from some of the crazy things going on right now. I almost don't want to go home yet. Except I miss our dog.

This trip was very needed. I am so glad we got to go on this trip and spend time with friends. I will post pictures when I get back.

Thanks for continuing to read, even when I sound sad. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary