Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wish List (Currently)

Here is a compilation of my current wishes.  Prepare yourself... they are deep.

In no particular order...

I wish that:

- Pumpkin Spice Lattes were 0 calories.  And that they cost $1.

- It was socially acceptable to wear sweatpants to work.  Apparently that makes me "unprofessional."

- There were more paid holidays.

- That I had a British accent.  I started to get one when I first lived in England.  By the time I went home for Christmas, I had picked up the inflections (the way Brits ask questions sounds different than us Yanks) but now it is all gone.  Sad.

- That there was another writer's strike on TV so I wouldn't have to wait until next July for the next season of Big Brother (guilty pleasure).

-  That the women of The Real Housewives of (Insert City name here) would get a taste of reality.  Seriously... have you seen these women?


So far I think that is it.  And I didn't wish for world peace because that is implied.  Obviously.


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary