Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I am about 99.9875% certain that my dad does not read my blog.  But that doesn't really matter.  Today is my dad's 60th birthday!!

{Family resemblence much?}

I know I may be biased, but I am pretty sure I have the best Dad in the whole wide world.  He is the sweetest man I know (besides my husband of course), so generous, and extremely smart.  My dad has been an excellent example of how a father should treat his daughter and how a husband should treart his wife.  I am pretty sure that is one of the reasons I ended up with such a sweet man for a husband.

I am so blessed to be able to work with him, learn from him, and spend so much time with him.  Everyday I am pretty amazed by how smart he is and how much information he knows.

So even though he won't read this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!  I am so very glad you were born and that I was born to you.  :)

As my gift to you, I will know go get stabbed in the neck with a needle multiple times.  No you can't take it back.

Just kidding... I got him an actual gift too.

I am kind of a Daddy's Girl if you couldn't tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary