Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Seriously?!

About an hour before my biopsy appointment, I got a call from the doctor's office...

The doctor went home sick.

Of course she did.

I am upset.  I am really upset.  It feels like I am being tortured to be totally honest.  I found out about this nodule in July.  And 4 months later, I still don't know what the deal is.

When I was supposed to have the biopsy in September, I quelched my anxiety by telling myself, "At least in a week, I will know.  Whether it is cancer or nothing, I will know."  And then it didn't happen.  So after I found out Monday that I would need the biopsy, I thought, "For sure this time I will know."  And to not be able to find out... it is hard.

The next available appointment was November 30th.

I'm being tested here.

There is a possibility the doctor may be able to work me in to her schedule (if she is willing to work early, late and her lunch).  I am praying she will agree to do that.  I will find out tomorrow sometime if she has agreed to it.

I am feeling pretty drained.  And I'm having a hard time not crying.  Pretty sure at my dad's birthday dinner tonight, I will be having a drink.

Thank you so much for all of you who have been keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.  Please keep it up!  I am so grateful for it and all of you.  My mom mentioned that she is glad I have such a good support system.  Actually she said if I didn't have so many people around me, supporting me, "I'd be worried you would cut yourself."

No worries, Mom.


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary