Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh what a day...

I will try to not harp on it too much, but yesterday was just not my day.  Here is my proof:

1)  Biopsy got cancelled/moved.  We already covered this.

2)  We went to Olive Garden for my dad's birthday.  When Phil and I were discussing what I thought I would have for dinner, my mind immediately went towards the Shrimp and Asparagus Risotta.  I have had it before and it is SO YUMMY!  I open the menu and... it isn't there anymore.

3)  After dinner, Phil and I went to Target so I could buy a new Christmas CD.  After walking around the store, I found a shirt and my new Christmas CD.  I walked up to a cashier and picked the newest Target employee.  Figures.  He rings us up, helps me open my Target Red account (hopefully without selling my identity) and Phil and I are on our merry way.  We get home and I am BEAT.  Just emotionally drained.  Phil mentions that I should upload my new CD (as a pick me up) and goes to get the CD.  It's not there.

The new employee didn't put it in the bag.

Of course he didn't.

At this point, I am not even mad.  It is almost comical.  Phil and I have a good laugh about how the day has gone, hop back into the car and head to Target... again.

Since it is now 9 o'clock at night, there aren't a lot of people at Target and in the parking lot.  Phil parks the car and we start to get out when we notice that there are people in the car next to ours.  Making out.  Like hard core making out.

Classy.

Our first kiss was in a parking lot.  It was the parking lot next to the Physics building, after like our 8th date.  We had been dating for almost a month.  I was about ready smack him and then start making out with him.

It also reminded me of my senior year of high school.  I was helping out the Junior Miss contestants with some interview prep at a local Starbucks.  The coffee shop happens to be located on the main road of the town, so it is EXTREMELY visible.  We had finished our interview prep and were walking to our cars to head to Junior Miss practice.  One of the girls was about to get in her car when she noticed the people in the car next to hers were HAVING SEX.  It was light outside!  On the busiest street in town.  Definitely weird.

No worries, I got my new CD.  At least the day ended on a funny note.  :)


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary