Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tired Girl

Yesterday was a tired day for me.  Every time I closed my eyes, I felt like I could fall asleep right then and there.  And since I sit on a stability ball at work, that can be dangerous.

I don't know what the deal is, but I am pretty sure I woke up at least 3 times Monday night.  I do that a lot lately.  AND I have been slackin' on my vitamins (probably not good since I am iron and Vitamin D deficient).  I used to have a really good handle on the vitamins.  But then I started having to take the thyroid meds and that threw my whole schedule off because you can't have calcium or magnesium too close to when you take the thyroid meds. Blah blah blah.

My schedule is dictated by vitamins/thyroid meds. 

When was my 80th birthday?


{Yup, we really have a vitamin organizer.  Just an FYI, all of these have been "prescribed" by my doctors.}


Oh well... I will get the hang of it.  I just need to get back into a routine.  They say it takes 27 days to make something a habit.  Hopefully today will be Day 1 back on the vitamin-train.

It is an exciting train.  You should hop on.

Hopefully today, I will feel more energized!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary