Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monday Funday

I made it through my first day of the week pretty well.  I felt like taking a nap at around 1:30, but I didn't!  So we will count that as a success.  I even managed to get some (one) thing finished on my to-do list.


{The boss said I HAD to make a to-do list because he knows my thyroid-less brain is not remembering everything I need to get done.  Most everything on this list needs to be done by Wednesday}

Here are some fun things I heard during my day wearing the boss pants:

1)  "This is pretty simple. You'll probably be able to do it."  Gee thanks for the vote of confidence.  PS - I do all of it anyway, simple or not.

2)  "How much will that cost?  Please initial that estimate."  Well considering the fact that you just told me the project was SO SIMPLE that even I would be able to do it, it will be costing you more.  And having me initial the estimate made me a little nervous.

3)  "We were supposed to have that last week.  When can you have that done?"  Please refer to my to-do list.  You are now at the bottom of it.

4)  "You have a fax from the boss."  I thought he was supposed to be on vacation?

5)  "You have a fax from the boss."  Ok he sucks at being on vacation.


Here's to a Terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness me, I can completelt relate. It seems I am never busier than when the boss is away ...

    Hope your week gets better!!

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary