Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tagged Again!

Anna at My Adventures as a Parker tagged me for another 11 Questions.  Anna and I go WAY back.  I am not sure exactly when we met, but we went to the same church as kids and we used to run the projector for the worship song lyrics in middle school together.

The Rules:

1. Post these rules

2. Post a photo of yourself & 11 random facts about you.

3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger's post.

4. Create 11 new questions & tag people to answer them.

5. Go to their blog/twitter & let them know they've been tagged!

{Phil and I at Tegan's wedding}

11 Random Facts
1.  I'm left handed.  Of course, judging by my complete and total weirdness, you probably guessed that already.
2.  I have deformed feet.  My little toes lay on top of the toes next to them.  I was born that way.  I think I must have been super squished in-utero or something.  It makes it really hard (and often painful) to wear certain shoes.  I had surgery done about 4 years ago to try and fix them and it didn't really work.  They said in order to really fix them, I would have to have the entire joint replaced.  Not really worth it.  However, since I will have reached my out of pocket max for my health insurance this year, I have thought about it.
3.  I hate having the lights on.  Ever.  I work under just a desk lamp at work.  And we used minimal lighting at home.
4.  My skin is allergic to pretty much everything.  The sun.  Grass.  Most laundry soap.  All fabric softener.  Almost all soap.  Bubble bath.  Bug bits (apparently).  I am ready to be fit for my bubble.
5.  Junior year of college, when engineering classes got super hard, my friends always came to my apartment to do study and do homework.  They always complimented me on how nice my apartment smelled.  I may have an obsession with scented candles.
6.  I love having a clean house, but completely SUCK at cleaning.  I tend to let it wait until it is completely out of hand and then spend like 2 days doing a complete overhaul.  And each time, I vow to keep on top of things so it doesn't get that bad again.  It doesn't last that long.
7.  I love milk.  I'm that person that orders milk at restaurants, where one glass costs more than a gallon would at the store.  Love me some milk.
8.  My three older siblings are all half siblings.  My oldest brother and sister are my dad's kids from his previous marriage.  My brother, Nick, is my mom's son from her previous marriage.  I like to think I am the glue that holds the family together.  Genetically at least.  In a weird, back woods way, my nephew Jeffrey is my only "full" sibling (my parents adopted him several years ago).
9.  I twirl my hair.  More so when I am tired or stressed.  But I twirl my hair A LOT.
10.  I'm a Potterhead.  Big time.  If you don't know what that means, I don't think we can be friends (ok not really).
11.  If it were socially acceptable to wear slippers and fleece pants in public, I would.  Oh wait... I already do that.  Well at least I don't wear them to work.  (yet)

That was really hard.

 
1. Least favorite subject in high school.
English.  Or maybe Health.  Smoking is bad.  Got it.  And the pictures the health teacher showed us of hairy tongue which is caused by chewing tobacca scarred me for life.


2. Who was your childhood hero?
My brother, Nick.  My oldest siblings used to pick on me all the time and he would stand up for me and keep them from hurting me.  And one time in kindergarten he kept a sixth grader from bothering me on the playground.

3. What major US city could you see yourself living in?
I'm not sure I could see myself living in a major US city.  I could see myself living on the east coast someday (don't tell my dad), but it would probably in a small town.  Phil's not really a "city" kind of guy.

4. Biggest fear?
This was in my previous tagged post.  Cancer.  Or dying young.  And spiders.

5. If you could go back to college, what would you study?
Medicine.  I wanted to go into medicine, but knew it would make it almost impossible to have a family.

6. Have you ever wanted to learn another language? Which one?
I am currently trying to learn spanish.  I can say "the dog runs."

7. Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
Coca-Cola!

8. What is your favorite way to relax?
Veg out at home, watching Big Love or Top Chef.  Usually in bed.  And sometimes while eating pizza.

9. Favorite current obsession?
I have been reading and reading and reading about radioactive iodine and the low-iodine diet.  I am trying to make sure I understand what is going to happen and the things I need to do to prepare for them.  Turns out iodine is in EVERYTHING.  Since I want this to work really well the first time and to never have to do this again, I am trying to make sure both Phil and I know exactly what I can and cannot eat.  It is kind of confusing.

10. Who is your favorite sporting team?
Portland Trailblazers.  Currently, they are making it hard to be a fan (especially road games).

11. How would you spend $10 million?
I would some land and build a house.  Go on a trip to Harry Potter World and to Europe.  Give some to some charities.  Invest the rest.  I know... I'm WILD.

Alright I did it!  I wonder if I was supposed to do the 11 random facts for the first tagged post?  Oh well.  :)

I am going to tag my friend Tegan at Enlove with Life!  Same questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary